Benefits of Membership
- Reduced rates for quality professional development.
- Weekly Teaching & Learning Update.
- Opportunity to nominate outstanding teachers, administrators and schools for annual awards and scholarships.
- Opportunities for networking and problem-solving with South Carolina's top instructional personnel.
Who Joins South Carolina ASCD?
South Carolina ASCD's membership reflects our commitment to diversity. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in our mission and includes the following groups:
- Classroom Teachers
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Instructional Coaches
- Instructional Supervisors & Coordinators
- Assistant Superintendents
- College University Professors & Administrators
- Staff Developers
- Guidance Counselors
- State Educational Agency Personnel
- College/University Students
- Retired Educators
- Business Representatives
Individual memberships are $35 annually, except for students, who pay $10
Institutional memberships are $75 annually and entitle schools or districts to three individual memberships or three undesignated membership slots which may be rotated among employees for conference registrations. A school or district may purchase as many institutional memberships as needed.
Direct Payment to South Carolina ASCD
Individual, student, and institutional memberships run one year from the anniversary date of payment.
Joint Payment With ASCD World Wide
You may pay your individual South Carolina ASCD membership of $35 simultaneously when you join ASCD World Wide. Again, your South Carolina ASCD renewal date is one year from the anniversary date of payment.